Buy a T-shirt
celebrate and embrace your history. Your purchase will show you are on Queen Calafia's team. what better way to show empowerment by wearing it fashionably? The confederates lost. america won. California should reflect accuracy. the fact is queen Calafia is the namesake of the state and is not officialized anywhere.
join California censored (#c2 #RevealTheSeal)
sign petition FOR THE SLAVES THAT COULDN'T VOTE TO BE INCLUDED IN THEIR OWN HISTORY and if you want to feel empowered, act.
see Twitter or Facebook (see links at bottom). inform all educational threatened glitches. There's no better way to make an impact than to become a knowledgeable person. Join the Justice Conglomerate!
Knowledge is power!
join us via signing two petitions:
2. join queen Calafía's justice Army with color of change.org
click here for link to read Fredrick douglass' speeches. courtesy of library of congress
The name “California” is a golden nugget of truth for the following reasons:
1) Makes "Las Sergas de Esplandian" the only literature written during the Medieval-Renaissance period (authored by Garcí Rodríguez de Montalvo) revealing the exact spelling of any state name, and specifically California-where only strong, beautiful, courageous and hard-working black Amazon women lived on an island of gold, and is the inspiration for the goldrush which made California and America rich;
2) Relays a positive image of black women unlike the ugliness of Slavery and near genocide of dark complexioned Indians who were considered black then;
3) Is the original Wonder Woman® storyline (and first superhero concept);
4) Makes California the oldest state name in the United States of America, the only state whose namesake belongs to virtually all American history ethnic and religious groups (black, brown, white, muslim and Christianity), is wrapped in a group of women, and specifically black women; and
5) Makes this a 14th Amendment Violation of the Constitution of the United States of America.
1-The equal protection claim arises under the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution which is applicable to the states.
2-Then there is an equal protection claim that arises under Article 1, Section 7(a) of the California State Constitution.
3-The Title VI racial discrimination claim arises under the federal statute known as Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VI, 42 U.S.C. § 2000d et seq.).
4-The deceptive business practices arises under the state statute known as the California Consumer Legal Remedies Act, Cal. Civ. Code § 1780.
5- Common law claims of misrepresentation and fraud arise under state common law.
6- common law claims of false light.
Help us restore and reclaim Queen Calafía’s throne by:
1) Sharing how this makes you feel, taking selfies via Facebook, Twitter (always #caliisme);
2) Contact persons of influence via Twitter or call them:
a) to inform them of the etymology and origin of the name California
b) to have fun days to commemorate real black women warriors breaking barriers in their communities or careers from the 16th century to present day time period in America.
If you are tired of women in general and blacks specifically having a negative imagery or lack of positive ones or being portrayed in media at higher rates than others, or being absent from movie roles, or the objectifying women or misogynistic lyrics or prejudice, pick your -isms, now we have a way to speak up and speak out!
3) Fashionably wear a T-shirt to show love for Queen Calafía and the black California women warriors. California is me!
Any of the way you can help, helps us spread the word!